New Patient Registration

How To Register As A Patient

If you live within the practice area – listed below – and would like to register with the practice, please call into the surgery and our receptionist will give you a registration pack with the relevant forms to complete.  When this has been done and the forms have been returned to us, you will be registered with one of our 4 partners.  However, as this is a group practice you will be able to see any of the doctors.  

The forms are also available to print – click on the ‘Registration Forms’ tab at the top of this screen to access.

The practice area is Alrewas, Fradley, Bromley Hayes, Kings Bromley, Orgreave, Croxall, Wychnor, Catton, Edingale, Harlaston, Lullington, Elford.

Your registration pack will include a detailed New Patient Questionnaire.  This enables us to gather information about your current and past health, which is very useful to us as we have to wait for your medical records to come from your previous doctor.  The New Patient Questionnaire will be reviewed and a suitable appointment will be made for you if necessary. 

Temporary Residents

Patients not registered with this practice, who are away from their normal place of residence for less than 30 days and are staying in the practice area, can register as a Temporary Resident.  Patients should only register if they need to see a doctor.

Please go to the ‘Registration Forms’ tab at the top of this screen to access the Temporary Resident form which you can print and complete.


A Carer is a person who looks after a relative or friend who needs support because of age, physical or learning difficulties or has an illness, including mental illness. These definitions apply to all ages, including children.

The practice actively works to identify patients who are carers and keeps a record of this information in line with the requirements of the GP Contract. If you think you are a Carer, please ask the receptionist for an information leaflet.